Devon Oaks Park in the heart of Devon
- Bus stop in the entrance to the park
- Beautiful river walks
- Village shops including a bakery & ‘chippie’
- The Leaping Salmon pub
- Yelverton is just 2.2 miles away
- Tavistock is 3.5 miles away
- Exeter, Plymouth & Torbay are easily accessible
- Dartmoor & The Devon coastline a short drive away
Wish you were here...
There’s plenty to explore from your base at Devon Oaks Park. From village life to city shopping. From beautiful coastline to wild moors. Come and enjoy it with us.
Devon Oaks Park is situated on the A386, between Tavistock and Plymouth. The nearest village is Horrabridge, nestling on the banks of the River Walkham, with its “famous chippie”, village shops, bakery, an artist’s studio and The Leaping Salmon pub.
Nearby, Yelverton is just 2.2 miles away. Close to Buckland Abbey, The Garden House and Burrator Reservoir, Yelverton is a popular base for exploring the wider West Devon and Plymouth area, or exploring nearby open moorland.
The popular market town of Tavistock is a convenient centre for shopping, amenities and healthcare, located just 3.5 miles away, whilst Plymouth, Exeter and Torquay are all easily accessible.